Thursday, November 11, 2010

SImple Pleasures

I woke today with my chair right next to my bed.  Using my legs only a little (I don't want to be a para, just to need a chair or braces and crutches) I got into my chair and rolled out to the kitchen to make coffee.  My apartment is not made to be accessable but its not too bad getting around.  The only place that I can't get my chair is the bathroom so in order to keep up my disabled charade I go back to the bedroom and put my AFOs on.  I keep my crutches by the bathroom door most of the time so I roll back out to the hall way and reach around the corner and grab one crutch.  I lock my chair in place and prop myself up into the doorway.  After doing my thing I manuever myself back to the chair where I stayed putting off doing my work for the day as I don't want to be found out.
As soon as I'm done with my appointments for the day it's back in the chair and braces.  I love using my appliances!  Any pretenders(either gender) or FEMALE devotees of wheelchair guys who like pretenders  in upstate NY please contact me if you want to go out and play sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment