Monday, November 8, 2010

Pirates

While shopping for halloween costumes a few weeks ago my girlfriend pointed out a pirate costume and suggested I should dress in it for some bedroom fun.   She is able bodied and does not know anything about my devoteeism or pretending habits.  The costume didn't include a hook but I think it's essential for every pirate.
While anxiously awaiting my sporty new chair I ordered a left hook (5XA) for those who are familiar.  Using some material I had lying around I fashioned myself a socket, harness and control rig.  I'm wearing it right now as I type this in ocassionally tapping the keyboard with the tip of of my hook and loving every second of it.
Since it is such a crappy day where I live I've decided to wear my hook and get my aparrtment cleaned up.  I figure I can figure out how to use the hook a bit while i consider the possibilty of using it in front of my girlfriend while dressed as a pirate.  How will she react?  Does she secretly share this desire with me?  Will this lead to my dream realtionship, one with a woman who will accept, tolerate and maybe even particapate in my pretending.  I've long dreamed of taking a vacation in a wheelchair with my also (self) chair bound lover. 
Maybe this is a good chance to test the waters.  I've thought of showing her quid pro quo and then excusing myself at the perfect time to wheel back into the room as Fiona appears in her Milwaukee brace for the first time.  I don't know how to do it.  She already told me she was "open to suggesion" as far as erotic acivities are concerned, but just how open is she?  Maybe I'll have the guts to do one or the other later this week when she comes over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment