Thursday, December 23, 2010

Out

So I'm out.  Well kind of. I told my girlfriend about my wheelchair.  I was pleasantly surprised at her reaction.  I started by telling her I had a fetish /fantasy about getting fucked while on my wheelchair.  I proceeded to tell her that I'd like to try doing evedryday things from a wheelchair.  I expected her to walk out on me but she simply asked, "So where do we get a wheelchair?"  I excused myself and returned on my wheels.  She was very accepting, She fucked me on my chair and I wheeled until bedtime.
My girlfriend knows of my absooolute hatred for shopping malls, but I told her I really wanted to use my wheelchair outside of my home and I thought a mall would be a good place to start.  Since she loves shopping she took full advantage of an opportunity to get me into the mall with her.  So a couple of weeks later we drove out of town about an hour and I used my wheelchair in public for the first time!
It felt great rolling about.  I didn't notice any different treatment (aside from one incident which I will describe later) but my girlfriend said she saw a group of people part like the Red Sea when I came rolling towards them. 
In line for our lunch at a food court pizza shop I encountered a female wheeler.  Good thing I was sitting because I got a raging hard on as soon as I saw her!  I have to assume that she was legit but you never know?  She could've been a pretender just like me.  Either way I was totally jealous of her wheelchair.  It had a shiny chrome looking frame and sweet spinergy rims w/ schwalbe tires.  Way nicer than my used e-bay score (I still LOVE MY wheelchair though!).  We even had a brief dialogue while my girlfriend decided on her order and she got ahead of us in line.
After our lunch we shopped a little more, both for ourselves and some early x-mas shopping.  While my girlfriend looked at clothes in Sears I headed over to the tool department.  This was the only area where I incurred any obstacles all day long.  Several holiday shopping displays were crowding the aisles and I had to go 4 aisles out of my way to check out the 4 piece cordless tool set I've been eyeing.  When a salesman approached me I felt terribly insulted.  He acted as if I must be shopping for a gift.  Like someone in a who uses a wheelchair couldn't be a mechanic.  I put him in his place and told a couple of bold faced lies about building custom cars.  He was at first shocked but then just impressed with the knowledge I have.  That would be so cool, having hot rod cars that were accessable, Idealy a 32 ford roadster pickup, but I digress.
The highlight of the day for me was stopping into Victoria's Secret.  I'm a fool for a pair of stockings and garters so I bought a sexy little number for my sexy little number.  The girl who checked us out made a comment about someone having a good time tonight, maybe she likes disabled guys?
When we were done shopping we headed out and I suggested stopping for a bite.  Instead we hit the ou of town grocery store and headed home.  We played my little wheelchair game, which included some exceptional sex, until bedtime when we fell asleep in each others arms.  I am so lucky to have such a wonderful and understanding girlfriend.  She's willing to tolerate my wierdness and even facilitate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment